130 Medium Dubia
Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG)
There will be a LAG on orders, if the following conditions are met:
- Orders held at your local post office qualify for LAG, given the following conditions are met:
- Orders held for pick up must be retreived the same day.
- Temperatures must be between 20 and 95 degrees at delivery point.
2. Orders delivered directly to the customer's address must meet ALL conditions below to qualify for LAG:
- Buyer must accept package on first delivery attempt.
- Order must be delivered to an indiviual, NOT 'in/at mailbox, garage, porch, etc."
- Temperatures must be between 40 and 85 degrees at delivery point.
- Temperatures below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees at delivery point must be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express to qualify for LAG.
Note: Temperatures below 20 degrees or above 95 degrees at delivery point will have no LAG no matter what shipping method or delivery option is chosen, ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Claims
What to do if your order is DOA...
- Contact us immediately! We must be notified by email at email@example.com within 1 hour of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS! (This short window of contact time ensures that your package is received, brought inside and inspected quickly after it is delivered.)
- Do not discard your order or packaging before communicating with us, we will require photos of product and packaging.
- Take pictures, or preferably video, to send with your claim. Picture/video proof must be provided when making a claim.
Note: DOA orders may either be completely or partially replaced or refunded at our discretion. Decisions vary based on individual circumstances of each claim, including LAG qualification, meeting claim conditions (stated above), loss amount and product availability.